04 January 2006

A Little Out

I've been away from the blog a bit, mainly because I've been busy with other things. In order to write about stuff, sometimes you actually have to *do* stuff!

On the 1st, the LOTR marathon went off well. On the 2nd, Sue and I did a bit of shopping around, but generally just took it easy. The 3rd was the first day back at work, with Winter Training for our UGA staff happening. That all went well.

Today was a first "real" day back at work. Lots of meetings, and some time at my office getting work done, meeting with students, and getting ready for a work retreat on Friday. I'm also "CD on Call" this week, so I get to hang around campus.

I'll be posting some photos tomorrow, once I get them off my camera.

More soon!

NP: National Lampoon Radio Hour

No comments: