23 March 2006

Indy! Part 1

Here's the photo log of my trip out to Indianapolis for the ACPA conference. The conference lasted from Saturday, 18 March until Wednesday, 22 March. I left New Hampshire on Friday the 17th... This is the view out my window at Manchester Airport. Good flying weather...


I got to sit in the emergency exit row. Much better legroom. I should do this mor often. Also, I got to look at this cool diagram...

Window seats are fun! Look at that Earth!

A ski mountain, perhaps in Vermont? It was fairly early in the flight. Maybe it's Mount Snow?

We went from Manchester to Detroit, Michigan. A long terminal...

But you know, the family that s*its together, stays together!

That's the travel portion of this blog... Tomorrow, there will be more about Indianapolis itself...

NP: David Bowie, The Width of a Circle

2 comments:

Jen said...

Obviously, you've never tried to fit kids and luggage in a small stall! The family bathroom is just more space.

zorknapp said...

Like I said, the family that... Well, you know... :)