24 July 2006

Music!

I've mentioned on here before that I listen to a lot of music off my computer, with random tunes playing through Windows Media Player. It's always a bit odd when one of my own songs comes on.

Right now, "Never Again" is playing. It's a little instrumental meditative piece I did at the end of last year, in an evening. I really like how it just goes along, with a neat pre-programmed drum pattern that just nicely floats on top of the whole thing. It's not going to change the world, but I like it.

It does make me think that I need to get to recording again, but with the move, I've been a bit busy. Work is keeping my mental energy focused on stuff other than creativity, but maybe one evening this weekend I'll fire up the ol' keyboard and see what comes out...

NP: Mike Lord - Never Again

No comments: