13 September 2006

Access!

Ah, the joys of computing in the modern age. I'm having massive slowdowns on the speed of internet access here in our apartment, I think because some people may be engaging in activities that take up massive amounts of bandwidth. I leave it to the brilliance of the reader to deduce what I am talking about.

I actually have a lot to write about, but I fear that it may get lost in the ether, if I try to post it during this slow internet period. But, I try, because that's what humans do.

Perhaps I will put a list of upcoming blog topics here. Yes, that sounds good...
  • The brilliance that is the Pete Townshend album "All the Best Cowboys Have Chinese Eyes"
  • Continued genealogical updates
  • Items of New Jersey interest
  • Brisco County Jr.
  • Some photos
  • Musings on friendships (good stuff, don't worry, friends)
  • Old work stuff
  • New work stuff

Seems like a full plate. More to come as I can write about this...

NP: Eric Idle - Paranoid Jails

No comments: