26 June 2007

We have a winner!

Brian correctly researched for me, and found out that the film mentioned in my last post was "Without Warning," with Sander Vanocer, *not* Edwin Newman as the lead newsman.

So, kudos for Brian for breaking through my mind block, on this film. Oddly enough, the TV movie aired in 1994, not the mid-1980's, as my memory initially told me. I guess I actually watched this show up in Boston, and NOT when I was living in New Jersey.

Funny how the mind creates memories, I really recall sitting in my living room in NJ, watching this show. But, we had sold that house by the time this aired, so I couldn't have seen it there.

NP: David Sylvian and Andrea Chimenti - I Have Waited for You

2 comments:

cabinboy said...

You're chipping away at your programming, man. Look out for MIBs...

Ghost Virus said...

Hi great reaading your post