17 July 2007

I'm not dead!

Yes, I haven't posted in awhile, but I've been away! Sue and I went on vacation to Martha's Vineyard for a week (July 6-14th, to be precise), so there was no computer access during that time. It was actually kind of nice, being away from everything, not having any regular access to tv, computers, or other media.

I'll write up a full report soon, but I wanted to let regular readers of this blog (all two of you!), that all was well on the Lord front...

This week has been about getting back in the swing of work, and looking towards the rest of the summer. In a lot of ways, my summer ends on August 16th, when RA Training for this year begins, but that'll be fine. Sue and I will cram a lot of fun into the time between now and then...

In other news, my friend Joe got engaged! Wedding nuptuals will be at the end of October. Congrats to Joe and his girl Sally!

NP: Frank Zappa - Sofa #1 (10 December 1970)

No comments: