21 October 2007

Blog fatigue...

Hey there!

So, I said I was going to blog in here more often, and then I promptly fall off the face of the planet. Isn't that what blogging is all about? Empty promises and no content?

But, I'm here now, with an exciting week coming up! This Friday, Sue and I leave for Newport, RI for my friend Joe's wedding. I'm Best Man, so I have to finish up writing my speech this week. And YES, I have actually started it, so I'm ahead of the game there.

We leave on Friday, and the wedding is on Sunday. We're staying over till Monday, so it should be a nice little vacation, although we'll be busy with wedding stuff.

More to come later, but I wanted to let people know I was still alive.

Cheers!

NP: The Police - Rehumanize Yourself

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think it's a toast, not a speech.