02 December 2007

Back!

I know, I know, it's been awhile since my last blog here. What can I say, except that I've been busy!

Since I last wrote in October, I've been to two weddings, was best man at one of them (traveled to Rhode Island for that one also!), have a new consulting job, and have just been plugging away at a lot of different work related stuff.

The consulting job is what's taking up a lot of my free time, I'm working as the Genesis-Web Content Editor, for the official Genesis website.

As you may know out there, I'm a big Genesis fan. Since November 1st, I've been serving in this official capacity for the website, providing news updates for the many Genesis fans out there around the world. It's a lot of fun, and I'm actually making some cash doing it. It's great when something that is a hobby can end up providing a piece of income also.

So, I'll be posting here again, I promise... More to come!

Mike

2 comments:

Sid Smith said...

Congratulations on the gig with Genesis. Well done that man!

zorknapp said...

Hey Sid! Thanks for the congrats! I'd be interested in corresponding with you about running content for a music site, so if you want to write to me, my e-mail is zorknapp@aol.com.

Thanks again, it means a lot to me.

Mike