19 September 2005

A normal day...

So, here's today...

Wake up.

Shower.

Go to work.

Meet with students (always fun, but can be tiring).

Come home.

Nap (I was up late last night).

Wake up again.

Eat.

Watch some TV.

Do Laundry.

Do Dishes.

Check e-mail.

Write (what I'm doing right now, in fact)

Pretty exciting, eh? Of course, with the right embelleshment, this could be a scintillating tale. But I don't have the energy to do it right now. It certainly wasn't a bad day... Just a regular good one.

Last night, we showed the film Crash for a college program. It got a great reaction from the students, which was my hope. Yes, it's a challenging film, but why not start the year with a good in your face product. Great performances all around. I highly recommend it.

Okay, it's time to check the dryer. Envy me.

No comments: