04 December 2005

Moviethon

My friend Brian just finished a moviethon event, to raise money for the Brattle Theater in Cambridge, MA. He saw over 20 movies in the span of a few weeks. The Brattle's a cool place to see movies in Boston, an older theater that shows a lot of specialty films. The last movie I saw with Brian there was Godzilla: Final Wars, a fine film...

I do miss living in Boston, and doing things like this.

On another matter entirely, the space bar on this keyboard is a bit broken. I've been able to fix it, but it's still not as smooth as it should be. I'll have to think about getting a new one.

Yesterday, Sue and I proctored for the LSAT's again. It was a pretty easy proctoring, no real issues, and the check should come before Christmas. Last night, we watched the movie "Comedian," about Jerry Seinfeld creating all new material after retiring his old material after the completion of his TV show. Very good movie, and Sue enjoyed it also. I had watched in a year or two ago when I first got it on DVD, and I knew I'd re-watch it at some point.

Speaking of Christmas, I've completed all of my Christmas shopping, and am just waiting for one more box to arrive. I actually did all of my shopping this year online. I think it's the first time I didn't buy *anything* in an actual store.

That's about it for now. I have to exercise for a bit, and then get some e-bay sales ready to go out the door tomorrow.

Cheers!

Mike

4 comments:

cabinboy said...

Thanks much for your support and promotion, Zorky! Next time you're in Boston and we catch a movie, my treat!

zorknapp said...

I'd like to get to Boston before the new year, but I don't know if it'll happen... We shall see...

cabinboy said...

Maybe instead I'll spring for some Inkwell toast, or a Blue Diner breakfast, and some mainstream Holiday/Oscar film, eh?

zorknapp said...

We'll have to see what's playing... You never know, there may be something obscure playing in Red Bank...