01 December 2005

Happy New Month!

What's your new month resolution? Let me know!

Me, I'm going to be just as groovy as I can be, for this last month at the halfway point of the oughts.

Today was a generally good day. I made my first batch of merengue cookies for the holiday season, and they turned out pretty well. Of course, I'll be making more before the month is out, but it's a good start.

I also had a social for my student staff tonight, which was cool. People hung out, ate a bit, chatted with each other, and then went back to their studying. (It's finals time here at Dartmouth).

Fun for this weekend, Sue and I will be proctoring for the LSAT's again. Always a good thing, especially to have the extra cash at this time of year. All of my holiday shopping is done, with perhaps one small thing to get, and that will be it.

More later!

No comments: