27 November 2005

A tech filled Sunday

Today I spent a lot of the day sitting at the computer. And what a surprise, I'm still sitting here...

I revamped my personal website, and added my most recent song to the Music page. Check it out and let me know what you think. I also redid the format for the Genealogy page, making it so each last name in my ancestry has a separate page. Granted, some names don't have any real information on them yet, but it will now be much easier to manage updating information on the extended family.

I've also been recording a new song. There's a chord progression that's been in my head since I lived on my own in Boston, that I wrote on a very foggy night. (Nice setting of atmosphere, eh?) I've developed a "chorus" part for it, and recorded two rounds of it, consisting of guitar and keyboards. I did write some lyrics for it way back when, and I'll have to dig them up to see if they're any good...

NP: Family Guy, on Fox

No comments: