26 November 2005

A Good Saturday

Today was a pretty normal day. Did some reading, helped Sue put up our little Christmas tree, exercised, and pretty much finished shopping for the holidays.

For some reason, I get depressed when we put up our tree. I think this is just something that's always been around when doing these tree type things, but who knows. Ah well, life goes on.

I've got 90% of my Christmas/Holiday shopping done, so that's good.

After finishing this entry, I'm going to do a mix of the demo I've been working on, and get it up on my website tomorrow. It's a work in progress, but I want to now let it sit for a bit, and see what I think about it in a little while. It's not like I have a release date for these things...

More later!

NP: Genesis, Squonk (from Seconds Out)

No comments: