29 November 2005

Wrapping up

Excitement! I got a haircut today. Who would have thought that life could get this good?

A relatively busy work day was had, as I finished up most of my UGA evaluations, met with some staff, attended some evening programs, and worked on some budget stuff. Not a bad day.

I'm very happy with the song that I've posted on my website, "This Barren Land." I'll have to think about writing some more new stuff sometime soon. Once the term ends next week, I should have a bit more time to do some more creative work.

Listened to a CD I got recently, Magma's "Udu Wudu." It's from the mid-70's, and on first listen, had some decent songs on it, with one longer piece that has a bit more meat to it. More comments to come once I listen to it a bit more.

And now, it's time for bed... Cheers!

No comments: