21 February 2006

Has it really....

....been since the 17th that I've posted? Seems true, but I didn't think I was actually away from here for that long.

This is a busy week at work, with lots of UGA one on ones, and helping out with our student staff selection process on Thursday and Friday nights this week.

I spent a good portion of Saturday night finishing the music recording of my new song. I put some midi-percussion on it, keyboards, and a "la-la" vocal track, getting a sense of a rhythm/melody that will make sense over the music. Now I just need to write some words, and record some vocals. Once I do that, I'll put the rough demo up on my website. Opinions always welcome, even if you think they're no fun.

Two phone interviews today for two different jobs. One interview was your basic phone interview, while the second was was great, because the interviewer really pushed my answers out of me, asking good follow up questions, looking for tangible thoughts (contradictory?), not just the basic "I'm a good worker, because I say I am" that so many interviews can fall into. Who knows where it will lead, which is why I'm not putting the names of the places I interviewed with up here at this time!

Mmm, nothing beats a good Cherry Coke!

Joe and I did a great radio show this weekend, on Saturday night, starting around 10pm. Check it out over on Pseudocertainty! I think the nighttime is the best time to record these things, as we're both a little bit punchy.

NP: Yes, Siberia

No comments: