08 April 2006

Proctor!

This morning, I got to be the 2nd proctor in the room for the Foreign Service exam, given here at Dartmouth. Again, it was a fairly easy morning, although I was not looking forward to waking up early to do the proctoring. It'll be worth it once the check comes in though.

While proctoring, I did finish the 4th Harry Potter book, which was quite good. I'm now on the 5th one, and since there hasn't been a film of that one yet, I'm actually in the dark as to what will happen. Which is a good thing, as I'll enjoy the surprise of it.

So, the other morning, I had a dream with Sue and I in it. We were eating some rolls with butter, and in the course of the dream, Sue asked if I liked the butter. I said something along the lines that it was okay, and then she told me that it was really good butter, because the one stick cost $8500.

I was shocked!

$8500 for a stick of butter? I don't even put that much butter on bread!

Anyway, in the dream, I was quite annoyed about the expenditure, but once I woke up and told Sue about the dream, we both thought it was pretty funny.

NP: King Crimson - The Power To Believe II

No comments: