19 May 2006

Green Key!

So, this weekend is "Green Key" up at Dartmouth. It's the last of our big three "party" weekends, with the first two being Homecoming in the Fall, and Winter Carnival, appropriately enough, in the Winter. It's raining up here now, but I don't think it'll keep students who are focused on having a good time from having one.

A number of us from work went out to eat tonight at a place called Lui-Lui's in West Lebanon, to continue celebrating Meg's new job, but the new piece tonight was that her partner Sarah (I believe there's an H on the end of there) just signed a lease for a condo over in Vermont. They'll be moving near the end of June, and I'm sure they'll have a good time with the place.

So, I'm listening to XM radio through the AOL website right now. I have the "progressive" channel on, but so far, all the music has kind of, well, sucked. There's some King Crimson coming up, which should redeem the channel, at least temporarily.

Possible job news on the horizon. Watch this space for updates...

NP: Camel - Lady Fantasy (on XM-AOL. At least this song doesn't suck)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right you are--there IS an "h" on the end of my name :)...

zorknapp said...

See, I knew there was a way to inspire comments on this blog... Refer to people directly. :)