15 May 2006

Boston!

I was in Boston this weekend, from Saturday to Sunday, visiting Joe, phellow Pseudocertain-host, and old college chum. It was fun, although a lot of rain happened, so it was a very indoor visit.

Slept on the floor, which wasn't as horrible as it sounds. I can sleep pretty much anywhere, so sleeping wasn't the issue, although I did feel a bit out of sorts the next day, as my aged bones were creaking on my drive back to New Hampshire.

In other news, I installed Dreamweaver on my non-laptop computer, which will make it easier to update my home on the web, with music from a variety of projects. Expect to see a lot more TOOL and Nick's Eef and Be Ho material posted in the next day or two.

Oh, I started a MySpace site, mainly because Baron did. I like to be a copycat. I probably won't do much with it, but it's good to appropriate Zorknapp so that no one else can use it.

NP: I'm in Brace, so I'm overhearing a conversation about role playing games...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw! You killed my elf!