11 May 2006

Thursday!

Nothing like the day before the last day of work for the week, is there?

Today, I interviewed someone for a job here at Dartmouth who went to Boston College, and lived in Shaw House, the place where I spent the first two years of my college life. However, he lived there in the late 90's/early 00's, which was about 10 years after I was there.

I'll be heading into Boston this weekend, to hang out with Joe (unfortunately, Brian will be in NJ, so I'll miss him this time), maybe we'll head on out to BC for a stroll down memory lane...

You know, I've *never* actually seen a street called "Memory Lane." There's got to be one out there, don't you think? Or is there only one in some Twilight Zone netherworld?

I worked on genealogy today for the first time in awhile, inputing some Scottish records into my Family Tree Maker program. I still have a few more to do, but I didn't want to spend all evening sitting at the computer. So of course, now I'm writing a blog. Is that irony?

Tomorrow, some of us from work are heading down to Manchester, NH to take in a minor league baseball game, and to go out to eat afterwards. I'm not a big baseball person, but it should be fun... I'll bring my camera for exciting action shots.

NP: Richard Lewis - Dates from Hell, Mistake Warnings, and Actresses (1985)

No comments: