04 February 2007

Return!

I have an announcement to make!

The lovely Sue has returned to blogging! Read her adventures, and enjoy!

In other news, today was a cleaning day, I did laundry, and vacuumed up around here. I still need to hit the kitchen floor, which is a mess. The bathroom needs some work also, but nothing too heavy duty.

I'm actually watching the "Puppy Bowl" on Animal Planet right now. It's puppies gallivanting around on a fake football field. Brilliant programming for tonight. I'm really waiting for the Kitten half time show, but really, who isn't?

That's all for now, perhaps more to come later...

NP: Brian May - Back to the Light (the TV is on mute...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the puppy bowl! However, last night it was up against What Not To Wear, which I'm addicted to for some reason-if I start watching it, I have to finish it.

cabinboy said...

I can't believe I missed the Kitten half time show! FRack.