16 April 2007

Tires!

So, this weekend, I went and got new tires for my car. My old ones, I got in about the year 2000, and it was time for a change. They were also snow tires, from when I lived up north. They may have contributed to my transmission issues back in October 2006, as the snow tires cause more drag/resistance between the car and the road, so that was another reason to change the tires.

I always knew the snow tires made more of a sound, because of their bigger treads. Now, with the new tires, my car is riding very quietly! It's amazing, I didn't expect it to be that big of a difference, but the sound is much less in my car now.

Late last week, Sue and I made our reservations for our summer vacation on Martha's Vineyard. We'll be staying in Oak Bluffs, in a little hotel there. We'll have to share a bathroom with 3 other rooms, but that's fine, as the rooms are about $80 cheaper per night compared to other places. I'll be sure to post a full review after we get back in July.

NP: King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man (6 May 1969)

No comments: