16 May 2007

Visit from friends!

I just took pictures off of my digital camera, and here's one of my friend Joe!


He and his girlfriend Sally came down to visit friends in the NYC area a few weekends ago, so we met for dinner the Friday they were here. I've been lazy, and hadn't taken any of the photos off my camera. So, here he is! Sorry ladies, he's taken!
My car wouldn't start today. I *think* the battery is dead, I'll have to try to jump it tomorrow, and see what happens. The car is 10 years old, and I believe it's still the original battery, so it's about time for it to go.
If it's not the battery, it *may* be the alternator. If not that, then I've reached the limit of my guessing.
NP: King Crimson - Indiscipline (27 Aug 1982)

1 comment:

Joe Johnston said...

As always, I remain stunningly handsome. Some guys need to work out at a gym to keep up their physique, but luckily, I'm clearly not one of them.