17 June 2007

It's been awhile...

It's been awhile since I've posted, not because nothings been going on, but mainly through lazyness, or just being tired in the evening.


I picked Sue up from Hoboken from her knitting class last Thursday, and there was this fire-boat, shooting off different water...






Perhaps they're practicing for 4th of July celebrations?




And, here's a nice skyline photo...



I don't know how to set this up, so when you click on a photo, you get the larger version of it. Hmmmm... Something I will have to learn.
This past Friday was our first Friday off for the summer at work, so it has been good to have a three day weekend. Sue and I both had dentist appointments on Friday morning, so we still had to wake up early, but when it's not for work, it's not as bad...
More to come soon!
NP: ELP - Karn Evil 9

No comments: