09 June 2007

Sleepy Saturday....

Ah, a wonderful lazy day... I slept pretty late today, till 10:30am or so, later than I expected. I drove Sue down to Hoboken, so she could be a part of an outdoor knitting group, and she was gone from about 11:30am till about 3:30pm.

I was pretty lazy most of the day, but I did get rid of some old albums, that I either have on CD, or I'm just never going to play again. Especially since I don't have a turntable at present. I know some people love LP's/vinyl, but I simply don't get it. There's a lot of argument about what's "better" or "worse" in audiophile circles, but CDs are fine with me.

While Sue was out, I watched "28 Days Later," a British zombie movie from back in 2002, I believe. I don't get into huge reviews of these things, but in general, I liked the film, although I thought it lost it a bit about halfway through the movie, pretty much once the little group followed in the film got to the Army encampment. But, well worth watching if for nothing else than another take on the zombie movie idea.

NP: Catherine Wheel - Salt

No comments: