29 August 2007

Classes!

The first day of classes passed today. Work is slowly getting back to normal, although we're still processing a lot of late check in students. Some needed additional time to get their finances settled, while others just had better things to do on the earlier move in dates, I guess...

We're filling up work study positions in the office, and getting ready for September. I have "Room Swap Week" to coordinate, which I'll probably get all the stuff ready for tomorrow. I have to make some publicity, and get the forms all ready to go. Last year was the first year I coordinated this, and I have some changes I want to make to the process, in order to make it easier for both the students and our office.

In the world of classes, Sue starts taking a class next week, starting up her bachelor's program again. Should be fun for her to do! I think she'll do great in the class!

Other than that, it's still very much a work-centric week, although my evenings and mornings are becoming more normal.

NP: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - Mambo Swing

No comments: