14 June 2008

Father's Day


Here's a photo of my Dad and I, from this evening. He and my stepmother are traveling for a bit, so we did a Father's Day dinner tonight. A good time was had by all!

In other news, today was the last Friday that I'm working until mid-August, as the college goes to a four day work-week during most of the summer. Needless to say, this is a happy day. I was *really* hoping that today could be the first Friday off, but really, I guess I can't be that greedy... :)

On Saturday, I'm heading to a memorial service for one of my grandmother's cousins. She was a nice lady, and she helped me out with my genealogy research. So, I'll actually be heading there with my Uncle Gary, and probably stopping by my Mom's place afterwards.

NP: Battlestar Galactica

1 comment:

Jen said...

And your Dad looks great too!