08 January 2014

Where in the World Have I Been????

Ah, blog, I've taken too long to update you.  There's so much to go over, but let's try to get up to date where I'm at right now...

I'm engaging in a job search, to see where the next stage of my work life will take me.  Generally, I am looking within the world of education, where I have spent the majority of my career.  However, I am open to interesting possibilities in other areas.

On a weekly basis, I get about 5 applications out to the positions that I find interesting.  I've been on this for a bit over a month, so I am in that window where I should start hearing from some of the institutions to set up interviews.  Sure enough, right on schedule, I received an e-mail yesterday to set up an interview for next week.  So, we shall see where this ends up...

More to come soon.  I am going to provide more frequent posts here, in a regular manner, to give myself some discipline and structure while I engage in this new start.

No comments: