27 December 2005

Back from NJ

Ah, the holidays. Was at home in Monmount County, NJ, from Thursday the 22nd until today. One of my gifts I received this year was a digital camera, so you'll start seeing some visuals on this silly blog. My first photojournalistic essay is going to be called...

THE STORY OF THE MEAL


Here's my mom, preparing lunch on Christmas day for Sue and myself.


A set table... Salad. Mmmmm....


Sue, watching the skies....


The empty plate....


Roasted vegetables, thy name is YUM!!!


Does brown wine go with pasta?


The aftermath....

Of course, my mom has a cat, named Daisy. Here's a shot of her running from me...


And another...


She doesn't really like anyone other than my mom...


She does run quite quick. Maybe she's scared of the flash?


Finally got a photo of her the next day, where she was sitting under my mom's bed.

More photos to follow soon!

NP: REM, Saturn Return

No comments: