21 December 2005

Mid week

Can you tell my titles are getting a bit less uninspired? It's the end of the year, and what do you want! Energy! Yar!

Today was a bit more prep for leaving, continuning to read "Team of Rivals" about the Lincoln administration, and then Sue and I did our gifts! She enjoyed her presents (ask her what she got, I can't ruin the surprise!), and she gave me some clothes, a few DVD's (Godzilla: Final Wars and The Day The Earth Stood Still), and a book about the Mars Rovers. Very cool stuff!

Tomorrow, on our way to NJ, we'll be stopping off in CT at some distant relative's home. They're connected through my Nixon lineage. My great-grandmother, Bessie Nixon, married Robert Partridge. Bessie had a half sister named Mabel, and the people I'm meeting tomorrow are connected to Mabel. Should be fun!

NP: Dana Gould, show from 1990

No comments: