25 January 2006

Photos soon!

Yes, I took some photos today, but I won't load them up for a bit of time. Definitely by the weekend, probably before that.

Generally a good day today, I helped out with a presentation about our selection/hiring process for our student staff, got a lot of good info out, and got some good small laughs from the audience. I remember the days where I couldn't talk in front of a group without getting freaky scared beforehand, but now it doesn't bother me that much. My main concern nowadays when I talk in front of groups is keeping it interesting. I think I've done enough of it now that I'm much more comfortable with it, but I still want to develop more comfort doing it, better eye contact with the audience, etc.

Think that's all for now!

NP: Faith No More, Take This Bottle

No comments: