24 January 2006

Weather

I'm going to break one of my cardinal rules and comment on the weather here. We've had abnormally warm weather recently, but now have snow back on the ground. I'll grab some pretty photos of it tomorrow, assuming that it's still looking nice then.

Exercized today for the first time since Saturday. I'm continuing to do the recumbent bike, and need to eat a bit less to make the benefit real.

Received a new CD I ordered around the new year in the mail today, a new Frank Zappa release called "Imaginary Diseases," recorded live back in 1972. An interesting album, the band was basically a rock rhythm section (lead guitar, drums, bass, slide guitar) with a 6 piece horn section. Very different from a lot of other Zappa on the first listen, it was cool. I'll need to listen a bit more to really get a flavor for the music in depth.

NP: King Crimson, Cadence and Cascade - 12 March 1972

No comments: