13 April 2006

Contact!

So, a friend of mine, who will remain nameless, has told me recently that he's been contacted not once, but twice, by two different girlfriends of two of his dead friends.

That seems to be a little complex, so to restate, my nameless friend has two friends, both of whom have passed away. He has received e-mail from a former girlfriend of each of them.

They have contacted my secret ally because he has some music posted on his website, collaborations with the aforementioned stiff dudes. Well, maybe only one of them... I think the other was just mentioned in passing at some point (although I could be wrong about that). So, these former girlfriends are obviously googling their late boyfriend, and they are linking to my enigmatic relationship to see what's on there...

My mysterious companion is trying to re-enter the dating scene after some time away from it, so while he is welcoming of random female contact, the fact that these women have no real interest in him is a bit disconcerting.

I say, best to stay away from girlfriends of dead friends. There's got to be some bad mojo working there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're one subtle bastard, Zorky.