15 April 2006

Flower!

So, I took this picture of a blooming flower on one of Sue's plants the other day...

Some might say, "Wow, look at that pretty flower!"

Me, I say, "Hey, that looks like the flower that made Spock go native back in that old Star Trek episode...

Last night, a bunch of us from work went out to Friendly's for dinner, then went mini-golfing. Here's some photos!

My meal, of chicken stuff, really. This was left over, because I remembered, after eating what's not on the plate, that food at Friendly's sucks...

CD Dan, who wanted his photo in my blog. Your prayers have been answered, Daniel!

Krista and Meg enjoying themselves, a rare event in a Friendly's restaurant...

A Ryder truck pulled over out in front of Friendly's. Drug bust!

Krista and Brian, watching a mini-golf shot. I should say that our group of 7 split into two groups to play, and I came in last amongst my trio of Tricia, Krista, and myself. Granted, it was only a point that separated each of us, but I was the big loser...


However, this trophy proves that we're all winners in the end... Really.

NP: ProjeKct Two - The Deception of the Thrush

No comments: