18 June 2006

Boxes!

Here are photos I promised the other day, of our packing, and of our helping we did for my departing colleague...


Ah, guys and trucks... We like to try to all play jigsaw man, and put everything in the truck perfectly. Sometimes it works, and here, it actually did. This is also what I call a "back of head" shot, as everyone is not looking at the camera. CD Brian is in blue, CD Fouad in maroon, Wilson, partner of CD Dan in green, and CD Krista is in white. She's the one who's leaving, although Fu and her will be living together down in Amherst in a few weeks. He's leaving too. *sniff*

CD Dan and my wonderful Sue, both avoiding work... Of course, there's no photos of me avoiding work, as I had the camera...


Here's Sue, plotting her next packing move, with some boxes in the foreground, and even the tip of my foot/sneaker in the frame...


And again, the wonderful Sue, with an empty bottle of a Romanian dish detergent, called Fart. Can someone please explain to me why this is funny?

NP: The Who - Baba O'Riley (30 June 1989)

No comments: