29 June 2006

Pics!

Awhile ago, I wrote about Sue and I going to see the Tony Levin Band down in Northampton, MA. Sue just got her photos off of her phone, so away we go!

Here's her photo of the stage, from our seat up at the front of the balcony. It's a photo from a cell phone, so unfortunately, the quality isn't great, but you get the basic layout. Pete Levin (Tony's brother) on keys and Jesse Gress on guitar are at the far left. Jerry Marotta, the drummer, is in the center of the photo, wiht his back to the audience, Tony Levin is behind Marotta (I think!), and Larry Fast is sitting behind his keyboard on the right.

Here's a photo of your hero, Mike. I believe this is from us sitting at our table, before the show.

After the show, the band was happy to hang out and sign CD's/albums, or whatever the audience had. Photos were also encouraged, so Sue got this one of Larry Fast (Mr. Synergy), myself, and Pete Levin. I thought Jerry Marotta would be in the photo also, but I guess he was out of view. Sadness...


And finally, here's myself with the man of the hour, Tony Levin. Great bass player, great musician, and all around good guy.

My eternal thanks to the wonderful Sue for taking these photos. She's the best!

NP: Jon Anderson - Naturemusic

No comments: