26 June 2006

Rain!

Raining all day here in Hanover. Not cold though, so at least that's going for us. Not steamy either.

So, with that weather stuff out of the way, what's up? Packing continues, and we're doing well with it. Work during the day is nothing earth shattering, just making progress with preparing for my last day on Friday.

I did receive a package of stuff from St. Peter's today, which included some t-shirts, a mug, some stickers, and information about both the college and local "stuff" in the Jersey City/Hudson County area. It was very cool of them to send a package like that. In my work history, they're the first place to do something along those lines. I'm feeling good about working with these people, which is a positive start.

I'm making a list of things to include in my car for the drive down to NJ. Most of it is stuff that is sensitive to moving, or at least things I *consider* sensitive to moving. Like my home recording computer, some musicial instruments, an old clock I have, stuff like that. Most of it could probably be moved by the movers with no problem, but I have the car, and it'll give me something to do while I'm down there.

Move guitars from room to room. Fun stuff!

NP: King Crimson - Improv: The Savage - 30 Mar 1974

No comments: