07 November 2006

Election!

I'd love to hear Anderson Cooper on CNN ask Bill Bennett, "So, if you were a betting man, where would you place the final results tonight?"

It may be in poor taste, but I'd laugh.

I voted early today, with some of the new electronic machines here in NJ. I've never been disenfranchised so efficiently!

Actually, I thought the machine seemed pretty efficient. We still need some sort of paper receipt, which I always thought the old machines should have given also.

Looking pretty good for Democrats now. Lets hope the night continues in this way.

NP: CNN Election coverage

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey-not sure you remember me-In's friend Flo from Ocean? Just thought I'd say hi. Your blog's interesting.

And we're just happy down here in Maryland that O'Malley won the governorship and Cardin won the Senate race (or at least it looks that way right now). Let's hope we get some changes for the better...

zorknapp said...

Of course I remember you! Good to see you show up here, and that life is treating you well. Yay for Maryland elections!