28 November 2006

Gift!

So, I bought Sue's first Christmas gift tonight... I have to think of some more stuff soon. I have some ideas, but I'm finding it hard this year to get into the Christmas spirit. It's not that I'm being a Scrooge (Bah Humbug and all that), but I'm drawing a blank on a lot of gift thoughts. I'm sure I'll hit the groove soon, but it just hasn't happened yet.

I got my car back today from AAMCO again. On Thanksgiving, driving back from Monmouth County, the check engine light went on again. In their work on it, the mechanics discovered that one of the sensors they installed was defective. So, there was no real issue with the engine, it just enjoyed lighting up for no real reason. Good to know, and the additional checkups didn't cost me anything, as the company guarantees their work. So, life is good on that front.

NP: Steve Hackett - Firth of Fifth (30 June 2002)

No comments: