11 December 2006

Cards!

I'm almost done with writing my Christmas/holiday/New Years/whatever cards for this year. Sue and I have some cute photos on the card for this year. There's actually three photos in one card, for all of you parents out there looking for ways to work yourself into your kid's shots.

I know you're out there! And I know you're thinking about it...

I was reminded by Jen in a comment on yesterday's blog that as a kid, in my house in Wanamassa, NJ, that we always taped up our cards on the stair bannister. Maybe that's why I like taping cards up nowadays in different locations. We have no bannister here, but there are plenty of doorframes or other places to tape up cards. Once we get a critical mass, I'll take a photo and post it up here.

The labels I was using for the cards, my computer printer messed up some of them, so if you get a handwritten envelope, it just means your extra special. Really.

I have a bunch of stuff I'm selling on e-bay now. It seems that a lot of it is going, which is great! Keep looking, buy early and buy often! I'm continuing to try to weed things out of my life that I don't really need anymore. Some old magazines, CD's I'm getting remastered versions of, some DVD's, and other random things.

I will also attempt to complete my Christmas shopping tonight. We'll see how that goes...

I feel all over the place, blogging tonight. I did just finish exercising, maybe that's affecting my brain. Who knows...

NP: Pete Townshend - Behind Blue Eyes (demo)

2 comments:

Louie said...

You know... I've gotten a few cards that have included both pictures of the children and their parents... I have to say I'm reconsidering my stand on that issue. Unfortunately, our cards are ordered, received and mailed out already. Maybe next year.

Jen said...

Got mine today. thanks!