14 December 2006

Wrapping!

I wrapped a grand total of one gift today. It was one for Sue. I'll be wrapping more over the weekend. I'm waiting for a box or two to arrive from Amazon, but I should be all done with stuff by early next week. Shopping is all done, right on time for payday tomorrow, so I can pay it all off...

We're getting closer and closer to the end of the semester here, and all the students leaving for vacation. I always enjoy it when no one is around, as it gets quite quiet in the building and on campus. We also get the week between Christmas and New Years off from work, without having to take vacation, which is kind of nice...

I still haven't started a book yet, but, I do have a new one to read, if I feel like it. It's "World War Z," by Max Brooks, author of "The Zombie Survival Guide," a gripping read. WWZ chronicles the recent Zombie War. Perhaps you remember it? In any case, I'm looking forward to reading people's gripping tales of survival during this recent altercation between us and the undead. Sue got it for me for Christmas, we usually do one gift before the holidays really begin.

I'm also enjoying watching my e-bay sales continue to go up. I have 44 items listed, and 32 are selling. And of the 12 not selling, only 5 do not have at least one watcher monitoring their progress.

If anything doesn't sell, I'm not going to relist the item right away, as if I did, it would sell right before, on, or after Christmas. And no one is really going to be doing e-bay that much around then. People will be on holiday, and while there may be some people trolling e-bay, there won't be as many possible bidders. So, I'll wait until early in the new year before listing anything.

Is anyone else besides me shocked that we're at 2007 already?

NP: Pat Boone - Enter Sandman

1 comment:

Louie said...

Dude... why do you even own a Jackie Martling CD in the first place?