25 January 2008

Laptop...

Well, I decided on what laptop to go with, and I chose this one, after consulting with my computer tech Joe. It's in the right price range, and had pretty much everything I wanted/needed from a laptop at this stage of my life. I'm looking forward to receiving it, hopefully next week at some point, but we'll see how long the shipping process actually takes.

I have started my exercise routine again. I think what I'm going to try to do is exercise for 20 minutes every day after work. Then, I will blog here, and then I'll get on with the rest of my evening. I should be able to hold to this routine most evenings, although sometimes, like yesterday, I'll have an evening commitment that does not allow for exercise. When that happens, I just have to make sure I don't let that missing of one day go into a mass of missed days.

I'm on duty tonight, so I need to stick around campus till tomorrow morning, when I hand the duty materials off to the colleague I'm covering for tonight. I don't know what plans Sue and I have for the weekend, we'll figure it out tomorrow...

Next Saturday, Sue and I will be taking my mom out for her birthday, which is actually on the Monday, but obviously the Saturday works out better than trying to manage to get together on a Monday. I've also been invited to a SuperBowl party for Sunday, but I'm not sure if I'll be going. I just don't care that much about football, but it would be fun to be social with people... Decisions, decisions...

NP: Sammy Davis City - The Brian Setzer Orchestra

No comments: