13 November 2005

NJ Update

Hello!

So, I've been down in NJ since Wednesday evening, and will be heading back to NH tomorrow. Quick update:

Thursday: Went to Trenton for Archives research, went out to eat with Mom

Friday: Went to visit my Grandmother, stopped off at Dad and Sheila's place, had pizza with Mom.

Saturday: Went to Kearny, NJ, to visit the Kearny Library/Museum, went to visit my grandmother's cousin Corinne, and went out to eat with my Dad for dinner.

Sunday: Found "Partridge Road" in Matawan, NJ with my Dad. My great-grandfather's brother, John Partridge, had a farm on that road. The farm's still there. Saw my Mom again over at her place, then went to meet with my Uncle Ron up in South Amboy, and met up with him and my cousin Jamie, who's a student at Rutgers, graduating in June. A fun evening.

More to come when I'm back in NH and can write more.

Cheers!

Mike

No comments: