27 March 2006

Idea!

I've been looking for ways of making lots of money, but not really doing any true "work." I think I've stumbled upon the answer, finally!

I will be a Dating Consultant.

I've been talking to one of my friends, lets call him Joe, who has been re-entering the dating world. I get to hear about the women he has been meeting, or not, as the case may be, and with my world reknown experience with "the ladies," as we call them, I think I've given him some sage advice for his meetings and communications with his contactees.

But I'm not a one sex guy! I have also talked to single female friends about their experiences, and have also been the wise dispenser of sagacity on that front also. I'm a double threat, I believe the "kids" are calling it nowadays.

So, look out world, I'm starting my true calling with a vengance.

NP: David Sylvian - Home

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forget "consulting." Go straight to starting your own religion. It's easy. Ask the Scientologists.

Anonymous said...

as i have said before, if you and joe wrote a humor book it would be on the nyt best seller list in no time,,,

Anonymous said...

Mike and I HAVE thought about writing a book. We had a few scattered chapters lying around of "ZORKNAPP'S GUIDE TO LIFE."

Perhaps in our sunset years we'll finish it.

cabinboy said...

Hrmm... would that be fiction or non-fiction...?