07 July 2006

Continued!

Okay, here's more photos... Perhaps St. Peter's internet connection is a bit different? Who knows...

Here's the other side of the kitchen, with more counter space, and a sink. Always a necessity.

A little further into the apartment, looking back towards the door...

Here's the bathroom. It's ORANGE! Very ORANGE!!! The last person living here painted it that color. The College may repaint it, but if Sue likes it, I'm happy to keep it this way. Or, if there's another color she wants, we can talk to the College about it...

The walk in closet off of the larger of the two bedrooms.

Here's the view of the larger bedroom, from the doorway of the walk in closet. I like the shelving on the walls of many of the rooms.


And the smaller of the two bedrooms, from the doorway into it. I moved a chair from the living room into here, so I could type all this to you, Gentle Reader. Again, note the shelves. And the windows all face east. Good morning sunlight. Once Sue gets here, we'll decide which bedroom to put our bed into it. Personally, I'm leaning towards this room...

So, there you have the little travelogue of the new apartment. Not a bad place. I think now I'm going to go out and walk around a bit, get a sense of the neighborhood, and all that...

NP: Graham Chapman - A Six Pack of Lies

No comments: