05 January 2007

Sorry!

A bit long since my last post, I hope you all survived out there. Happy new year, and all that.

First week back at work, and things are generally going okay. I'm pleased with where things are going, and we're all developing a good relationship to jump off of for this semester.

I'm not a big person to spend a lot of time talking about work. My general thought is that I spend 8 hours a day at work, I don't necessarily want to spend a lot of time at home reliving/reflecting on the day. However, I'm trying to be a bit better with that, as Sue does like hearing about my day. I think recently, I've fallen off that wagon, and I need to get back on it, to the extent that I can feel comfortable doing so.

I'm actually on call this week, meaning if anything happens on campus that an administrator is needed, I'm the guy to call. I have a walkie talkie, a cell phone, and a bunch of keys at my disposal. Fortunately, there's not too many people on campus now (the residence halls don't formally reopen until the 15th), so it should be a quiet weekend.

I think that's about it for now... Sorry it's not the most exciting post in the world...

NP: The Beatles - Love Me Do

No comments: