13 February 2006

Bowling!


Don't know if you can see this photo, but here's some bowling scores from tonight...

I scored 104! In my second game of the evening! I even scored over 100 in the first game, I believe getting 107! I was even happier because I beat Brian Reed, the other CD who's staff I was hanging out with tonight.

I have to give credit to Nora, on Brian's staff, who beat us both in the 2nd game. Good for her!

So, now for a bit, I have bragging rights in the world of CD bowling. Kneel before Zod!

Here's something else dopey. I had noticed that my digital camera had been able to hold less photos that normal on it's disc. So today, just now, I explored on it a bit, and found that somehow, I had put some MP3's on there. Needless to say, I didn't need those files taking up space on the camera disc, so they got deleted toot sweet.

Oh, and another bowling thing, at some point, I got to use the line "Irony can be pretty Ironic sometimes," so Mr. Paik should be happy. And it was big ball bowling, not candlepin, that odd creation of New England...

Other than that, that's about it for now... More to come tomorrow!

NP: ELP, Pirates

No comments: